Last Thursday we closed out 2021 with a party! Coffee, Hot Chocolate, cookies, brownies, and breakfast pastries from Panera were provided by a generous gift to the group.
Our discussion revolved around reviewing and learning from 2021. Some of the questions were:
- When you think back on this past year, what are you proud of yourself for?
- What surprised you from this past year?
- What worked well the past year that you are grateful for?
- What was challenging or disappointing?
- What were your most meaningful moments?
- Where did you fail?
- What did you do this year that you’d never done before?
- Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder?
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
- What kept you sane?
- What valuable life lesson did you learn this year?
- What was your biggest triumph in 2021?
We ended our meeting with the question:
Regardless of how 2021 went for you, how are you going to make 2022 better than 2021?
But rather than talk about it, or make yet another new year’s resolution about it, we encouraged members to simply do it.
To Take action. Actions that will make your life better in 2022!