As promised, here are the questions from my presentation. ( and a few more we did not get to because of time)
Now do your homework and start discovering your “Why”!
- What gets you excited or is so interesting you can’t stop thinking about?
- What do you do really well?
- What activities make “time fly” for you?
- Is there a problem or challenge that emotionally moves you to take action?
- Where is it that you add the greatest value?
- How can I make the greatest impact with others?
- When others come to you for help, what do they ask for?
- If you could teach a class, what would you teach and to who?
- How do you measure success in life?
- What did you used to do, that you don’t do now, that brought joy to your life?
- What kind of work has given you a sense of satisfaction or fulfillment?
- If you were given the chance to do something that you love and not worry about the paycheck, what would it be?
- What aspect of your life have you enjoyed across all your experiences?
- What comes easily to you, but drives your curiosity to learn more?
- If you were told you only had two years to live and had a pile of money, what would you do?
- What do people thank you for?
- What do you want people to remember you for?